- All players, captains, arbiters, and tournament staff after their arrival in the venue on 10th or 11th November are obliged to take a rapid Antigen test by the Organizing Committee.
- All players’ captains, arbiters and tournament staff on 17th November free day are obliged to have an additional rapid Antigen test by the Organizing Committee.
- Tournament Medical Staff may decide on additional Rapid/PCR test in special cases and tracing of close contacts according to the Slovenia health legislation.
It is strongly recommended to all National federations to make a test (Rapid/PCR) to their delegations one day before departure (vaccinated or not vaccinated members of the teams).
B. Personal Safety Measures:
Face Masks are obligatory in the playing hall under the current conditions during the round which will be able to put off during the game while sitting in their position.Arbiters and the rest of officials/staff in the playing hall shall always wear a face mask.
Surgical, Cloth masks or plastic face covers can be used by players/arbiters. Chief Arbiter after an advice of the medical staff may oblige a player to use a face mask during the whole game in case of symptoms or close contact with a positive case.
Screening for Acute Respiratory Infections: Participants shall inform the organizing committee for any health symptoms (fever, cough etc).
Walking restrictions in the Playing Hall: It is highly advisable to not allow any unnecessary walking of the participants in the Playing Hall.
Hand Sanitizers: Hand sanitizers should be hanging at the Entrance of the Playing Hall as well as the Exits of the Toilets, Smoking Areas and any additional needed areas for the participants.
Social Distancing measures: This includes provision of the safe social distancing at the playing hall (at least 1.5m) from everyone except the opponent.
C. Safe Playing Environment:
1. Adequate ventilation of the closed spaces:
- Open space or open windows that provide adequate supply of the fresh air is the best.
- Ventilation system that provides adequate circulation of the air inside the closed hall.
2. Daily disinfection of the touched surfaces in the Playing Venue:
3. Open Area where one can be allowed to take off the mask.
4. Doctor’s Room/Isolation rooms where one can wait for the arrival of medical services in
case anyone feels sick.
5. Hand Sanitizers at designated places with clear directions of use.
6. No visitors allowed in the playing venue. Players, Arbiters, Captains members of the Appeals Committee, officials, and tournament staff.
7. Safety Protocols and Special Rules and Regulations hanging in clearly visible places.
D. Special Competition Rule in case of positive player or medical enforced quarantine
In case a player of a team has a positive test on the arrival day or during the tournament,
the player must follow an enforced medical quarantine. The team could replace him/her with a new player not in the initial team composition of 5 players. Each team has the right for one such substitution during the tournament.
E. Additional state protocols and restrictions shall be also applying according to the Slovenian law.